Sunday, October 13, 2013

Thanks To 8TV






VS Arashi Will Be Aired 27 October at TV Malaysia


Tak rugi K setia watch 8TV each weekends, even my mom always babble and scold continually “its all about Chinese movie”. Idk why she always chattered about that although she is the one who love Chinese Action Movie especially from the Hong Kong one. But still, I keep my faith to watch 8TV every weekends with my lovely sister Ryusho Hyun A.

Here, i made a list of 8TV program that I’ve ever watch before ;

Hanazakari no Kimitachie (Japanese Original version)
Buzzer Beat
Hanazakarino Kimitachie (Taiwan version)
Citer Jun (Arashi) (sorry… the tittle is too long)
Run for Money 1/2/3
Run for Money Special
G Wars.

p/s : it’s so many actually that I can’t list them at all but the list I wite above is some of my favorite.

I thought that’s all began since 2007, both of us love Cpop/Jpop/Tpop as well as Jdrama/Jvariety. Between another Media Prima Production TV Channel such as TV3, TV9 and NTV7, we choose 8TV as the only one our favorite J channel.

I don’t say I didn’t like other channel, look.. I still watch Doraemon, Shin chan, Bella through NTV7, still salute TV3 awesome program plus brilliant showhost/newscaster, then TV9… hmm… I don’t really watch TV9 though…

Then, my sister Ryusho Hyun A recently inform me from TOBIKO (Hey Say Jump Official Fan Page) in facebook,

Too all Arashist,
VS ARASHI will be screening start from 27 October 2013 each Sunday at 3pm only in 8TV.

Hontouni.., *taking breath deeply*

VS ARASHI  WILL BE AIRED IN 8TV?!
Arashi in Malaysia TV Channel?!

I just can’t believe it at all!
Hontou..hontou…hontou…
THAT’S WHAT I WAITING FOR ALL THOSE YEARS
Arashi will be recognized by Malaysian people.
Not to impress ARASHI IS A VERY GOOD IDOL, because there is too much IDOL in everywhere and everyone have their own taste. But here I just want to say they just good idol to be idolize for someone who’s looking the real happiness of life. They just normal people, i mean normal idol who always care and knows what their fans want,  I don’t have such a good words how to describe them, although im always said this, ARASHI make me HAPPY, but here, one thing I want to share about my impression about them as well as Arashist knews it already, they just such a good example of inspiration. Yeah. That’s why so many people love them. should I say more? ARASHIST IN ALL OVER THE MAP OF WORLD. Alhamdulillah, I’m always feel thankful about it.

Okay, back to the topic again, although my favorite one Arashi Variety Show is Arashi no Shuikudaikun (very old Arashi variety but I still love it and miss Ogura san so much) but this is VS ARASHI, I still feel so much thankful (For me all Arashi Variety Show are always fun to enjoying it). Just GOD knew it how Happy I am right now. 

Last of my speech,

To all 8TV staff,
Thanks to you all,
Really appreciate your jobs.
Some people in Malaysia maybe doesn’t recognize them (Arashi) but at least u guys make Arashian (Arashist in Malaysia) feels happy and so much glad of this.
Hontouni Arigatou Gozaimassu!

Below is some link I founds on the internet which is related to TV Malaysia Will Aired VS Arashi. 


VS ARASHI SCHEDULE IN 8TV THIS 27 OCTOBER
 
This is Originally belong to Awanaj site that I found in LJ. Please check out this links for more information in details.

So, to all Arashian out there,

Remember this 27 OCTOBER 2013 (insert excited feelings at here. Because next 1 months, the same days of 27 is my birthday. Plus, before my beezday, it’s Oh Chan bday, 26 Nov. So close, ne.. )

VS ARASHI  WILL BE SCREENING EACH SUNDAY AT 3PM ONLY IN 8TV

Minasan,
Be the first person to watch it I front of TV okay <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad