Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Key Of Arashi Popularity

Im always think what is the key of Arashi populartiy actually. Since this boys grew up on me for a big time since 1999 their debut, and now they become a big boy already… SUGOI ^_^ First time I meet Arashi, I doesn’t know if they’re popular or not n I don't want to know about it either. I just watch, watch and always watch everything that related to them. Idk what just happen to me in that time, it just like the words which Tyra Bank used in ANTM15 for one female model, Ann Wards “Their have something that I like about her”. First time I saw Ann, she’s so quiet, doesn’t talk so much, just do what is the main for his aim to be an America Next Top Model. She looks a weird because of her 160cm tall and her skinny, she looks very weird. She told her story in the past how she become a weird woman on the people eyes around him n once she write something like a tattoos on her bodies “WEIRD” on one Tyra photo shoot.i watch Ann, I watch myself.. i'm really like her n always support her until the end of the show n finally she become the winner of ANTM115. I cry of proud because I choose her among the many of beautiful girls in that show. i'm so happy for her. Although the humble Ann said “i'm Weird…”, Nigel Barker told her “you weird?? Of course u weird, its because you'r Americas Next top Model”. Yeah its true. She just the only one model who get 6 BEST SHOOT back to back on the row of weeks. And also, That’s how I feel when I see the successful of Arashi. Honestly, they’re the WEIRD Idol that I’ve ever seen in my life. I like people call them the idol, but enough for me to see them as a people. 5 real people who always think about the heart of people who always supporting them until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad