Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thanks For Arashi Song Furusato


Twilight closes in on the sky
And I spotted  train of clouds
I want  to return to my town
With its familiar fragrances
…..
The color of the mountains
Wind and the sea
The place where I can be
Myself the most
…..
This is our hometown
The people I want to see are there
The stories I cant forget are there
The color of the mountain wind and the sea
…..
This is our hometown
Your hometown
My hometown
…..

Among all of thousands Galaxy out there
I was born to the Earth
Between Africa,  America, Asia, Australia and Europe
Im in the middle of South East Asian
In the map of  world, I Am Malaysia
……
I'm proud to be Malaysian
And I want to say with proudly I’m a Sarawakian
And Saratok is my Hometown.
……
No matter what who you are
Where you stay
What are you thinking
It just still one place
That you keep always in your mind
When you get oldest passing the years
And lonely
It just still one place…
Your hometown
There’s nothing beautiful than your hometown
Because what just happen in the past
Its create our precious treasure
Memories…
Memories that you create in your hometown
That’s exactly what we called it our precious treasure…
That only can be found in our hometown
…..
Bokuwa furusato… (my hometown)
Kimino furusato… (your hometown)
Bokuno furusato….. (our hometown)

Thanks for Arashi song Furusato,
Make me inspiration to write this letter,
I hope someone will  be inspired by this,
Hontouni arigatou Arashi chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad