Thursday, June 13, 2013

BOY, I Don’t Care…


I don’t care if Oh Chan get suntanned
Cause he really love fishing
I don’t care if he want to stay all day long on his boat
Cause it just the only way Oh Chan can relaxing his mood after so many thing he was facing today
Hey! Oh Chan is human too, and he need a rest!
I don’t care if he get bullied by the member
Cause he always think everyone like him
I don’t care if Oh Chan getting older
Cause he’s getting more younger passing the years
I don’t care if he is not good looking guy
Cause everybody know Oh Chan is so… kawaii
I don’t care if Oh Chan was already married
Cause Sho Kun said one day they will get Ohno report divorce (>.<)
I don’t care if Oh Chan getting married someday
Cause I want to kiss his child when someday im going to Japan
I don’t care if Oh Chan were so gay
Cause every guy beside him can’t stand for Oh Chan comfy
I don’t care if Oh Chan really love Nino
Cause their love is true
I don’t care if Oh Chan doesn’t have a girlfriend in real
Cause he already have a beautiful mermaid that he date everyday he is going out fishing
I don’t care if he get married with older women
Cause he such mama boy, isn’t that he get more comfy with the oldest
I don’t care if everyone love Oh Chan
Cause Oh Chan love everyone <3<3<3

I don’t care for everything what Oh Chan does
Cause the way he show something that he like to everyone without shame of it
It show us who’s Oh Chan
Because Oh Chan just to be himself
And my first thought when first time I saw him
They’re something that I like about him
Until this day my impression about him still keep going on
This is! The way of Oh Chan personalities really lectures me on inside
He teach me just to be who I am
Arigatou Oh Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad