Sunday, August 30, 2015

Main Characters From Houki Boshi Academy For Upcoming Manga Strip Project By BJBHB



こんばんわみんな ^_^
おげんきですか?
                    
Today, I would like to share those 'kawaii' male students character illustration  which I saw a glimpse on fb few hours ago. They looks so cute and 'ikemen' and that's remind me of my lovely boyband ARASHI (>_<)



Actually, they're the main characters from Houki Boshi Academy ^3^
It is their upcoming manga strip project by Mari Belajar Bahasa Jepun Bersama Houki Boshi (the online course that I took last month). Ninomirami is currently 'working' there as an illustrator.

It's a Japanese language learning online service in Bahasa Melayu (Malay).

FOR DETAILS HERE:  

So, pada sesiapa yang berminat untuk menyertai kelab ~ just pm the page for application.








Credit Pic: Ninomirami Page@FB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad