Thursday, February 06, 2014

Kawaii Japanese Girl/Couples With Purikura (Re-Updated)

Besides Jpop Entertainment, Anime, Vocaloids, Cosplay and etc. there have another one popular Japanese culture that I also love and make me excited whenever i see those images which they took from the Japanese machine. It's purikura! (Japanese Sticker Picture)

Because I love people be it girl or boys or couple no matter which country they come from, so I take some pic which I get from some tumblrs (I do not own any pic) just to make a list my most favorite purikura pic.

Hope you guys enjoying it.

























Super duper kawaii, ne. btw, there is only one purikura user which fully tackle and win my hearts. Who’s?



Remember about these familiar place. Okay, forget about the place. Zoom in at the girl pictures.

Then, if you still remember Arashi ni Shiyagare New Year Special 01012013,
this is the person which IKKO choose to make an assignment, and the image purikura result is ...



As well as Sho Sakurai said “Whenever I went, when I see those photos of girl with purikura, it reminds me with Satoshi”.



Ohno  Satoshi?
Of course it’s Ohno Satoshi?
Opps! Ohno Satoko <3


From kawaii Ohno Satoshi


It turns to be the most elegant ladies Ohno Satoko.


So bad, because Ohno is men.
Btw, in terms of female of course Kyary Pamyu Pamyu become my No.1 favorite.



So funny KPP, not only in term of fashion and hairs, she also love making a weirds face reaction towards the viewers.

Let's look of her warm and beautiful face. Kawaii <3



So, that’s all about Purikura today. For the next post, maybe I will write something about KPP too. Hmm…
Janee… ^___^


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad