Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Love You Dad


Dad, I know u were the most patient person that I ‘ve ever met, but please… just tell the TRUTH. Lying is easy but u will regret it passing all the years you’ve gone with. It just like when u hide the truth, u kept the poison over yourself and that’s why u will never be able to learn what the truths mean. I know it’s hard, but don’t forget u still having me who always trust u if one day u will change as more better person in the future and I kept pray for that. Please.. I trust u dad and I want a dad which I’ve ever met before back again to our old family which full of love, peace and happiness… btw, I just want to say, dad… I love u.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad