Monday, February 03, 2014

Aishiteru Ono Satoshi



I love Ohno Satoshi.
He is cute… kind… and very pretty.
I love to hear his voice, his smile make my heart calm, his dance make me amaze.
Shy.. quiet... in a short word, peaceful type.
I love most of his quote and no wonder why I said this person really inspired me a lot.
I  just want to say…
As long as I live, I love Ohno Satoshi.
No matter what are he doing, no matter who he are in the future and no matter when, he still the idol that I’m looking up to and I’m always supporting him.
I will love him forever and no one can replace him in my heart.
Zuttou to eien nii Ohno Satoshi
Kimiwo aishitsuzukeru…


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad