Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Riida a.k.a Oh chan "Mecha mecha kawaii"


After I saw Ohno new fresh pic 2013 which Arashi Ohmiya post in facebook, I can’t hold myself from squeal “Mecha Mecha Kawaii!” and I take it some.



So, when I play laptop in front of my father in that night, I show him this pic. Our conversation is here, enjoy it, ne.

Me : dad, can u guess how old is he in the pictures?
Dad : what?
Me : I mean this picture.
Dad : mmm… (looking in detail) 16. Yeah. 16.
Me : come on dad, it’s not a joke.
Dad : I’m not kidding. I  bet he’s 16.
Me : are u sure?
Dad : titik. (very angry Indonesian way..) he’s 16.
Me : u know dad, he is 33 this year.
Dad : …. (long pause and look again on the pictures)… 33? (confused face… O_o)
Me : stop acting like that dad! Titik. He’s 33 already!
Dad : just wonder, old in age but why so young?!

Actually he knew Arashi since a long time ago, but he still can’t tell who’s who. Almost of time he always did a mistaken of Ohno as a girl. He doesn’t interested with Arashi but he still spend his time watching Arashi DVD concert with me. Honestly, I laugh inside when my dad start throwing his weird blank face to me. Anyway, I win this conversation. Yayy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad