Saturday, August 24, 2013

Arashi Charm Side Of Their Singing Personalities


Domo, it's me again,

Today i would like write about how i view Arashi's charm side of their singing personalities. so, i hope my thought also suits as u guys thought too, or not maybe... i just guess. btw, here is it..


Matsumoto Jun really give us the hot performance and can make some fans squeal loudly. Always show his sexy side on his solo performance and he such a someone who have a lot of idea. Yeah, since we know he’s Matsujun. He is full of many surprise things when it comes into Arashi Concert Performance by each years. Remember that moving stage, that Matsujun idea. Bravo! Good Job Jun-pyon <3.



And then Sakurap parts. I don’t know when it comes for Sho kun part. I have no idea what feeling to insert here when I see his performance. His rap is so faster and sometimes I just stunt because he is soo… fast. By the way, his performance never make me regret to watch it. He’s really good rapper in Japan. To the points no one can imitates Chesto raps.



This, my favourite one. Ohno solo song is always great not because his song is better from the other ( All Arashi solo song is great) but when it come into Ohno’s, his voice really change the atmosphere. His angelic voice never fail to make my heart melt and also his dance. First thought when I see this guy on TV, he’s really quiet, doesn’t talk so much or maybe 60% he’s wake up on variety show (he always sleepy!). And now this guy on stage is really difference. That because I can’t forget this guy. Each time I recall about it, Oh chan.. He’s Awesome <3<3<3



When it comes into Nino solo, his song song really touch the audience even me who always stunt and just focused into him. Indeed, his song really touch my heart and sometimes he make me cry with his beautiful sentences on his sad song. It just like, he’s really through that moment on the past. Hug U Nino (T_T)



I wipe my tears after Nino finish his song. Then, it turns into Aiba, what else I want to say… this guy is really that cheerful, always give his honest smile and of course he’s the sunny of my life. And what the magic this miracle boy give to us? He sing his song with full of personality of himself and also the way he treasures friendship a lot on his solo song. Im always cheerful when I see this guy singing, smiling with him and thinking about how happy this guy. There is no word for this guy but Happy. I Love you and arigatou Aiba chan, you really make me smile the way who I am <3

PLEASE EVERYONE, GIVE A BIG APPLAUDE FOR OUR LOVELY STORMY, MAKING A GREAT SONG FOR US….HONTOUNI ARIGATOU ARASHI CHAN <<<3

here, i need to put my extra bonus, can't resist that since they're become my favorite pair in Arashi. Of course, they're Ohmiya SK.


*imagines ohmiya performance... nino plays, ohno sing and dances* ( soo perfect together <3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad