Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy 35th Birthday Anniversary Oh Chan (This Is Ohno Satoshi That I Meet)



Oh-chan! Hai! It’s our beloved Ohno’s birthday!

Since he’s turning 35, and I love him as I love all of them, I made this pic to celebrate it.
Anyway, let me focus on dear Riida (leader) this November. It’s his 16th year in Arashi (as leader too) ^_^

I did my best with the layout. But I hope that everyone finds it nice. I picked out the best images I had of him since it is a special month for him. Let me give you a short description of him. ^_^

Our dear Ohno is the leader of Arashi. It was because of a janken in a tv show. Sho and Ohno had a janken (rock-scissors-paper) to determine who will be the leader – the Keioboy (Keio university student) or the eldest?

Ha! Ohno won – and looked quite confused too. The name Riida and Captain retained and he became Arashi’s official leader.I think it was not by chance that Ohno won in this game. Although he does not show his leadership or authority (even the other members say so!), his presence really made them feel warmth, as said by Aiba. View Aiba’s letter here. (You might cry!) T_T

“Ohno-kun – Even though you have not done anything that is like a leader, your presence and personality has always made one feel warmth.”

I thought that he was someone I could laugh at and make fun because of his personality and very dark complexion. Although he may not be that smart or good in talking as the other members, once you get to know him, you’ll definitely love him. He does have that warmth as Aiba said he had. And he’s funny too. As I’ve known from a fan’s comment on some site, he/she said that Ohno is funny without having to do so. LOL. Very true indeed. ^_^

He also proves to be a good and adorable Riida. He is a Mama’s boy and good in singing and dancing. He is credited to be one of the best dancers/best singers in Johnny and Associates. His voice… very very amazing. Please try to hear it if you haven’t. And his dancing? Also superb. The hardest steps is very easy for him to execute. And about being the Mama’s boy, yes, he is very close to his mother. His kaa-chan fixes his room and buys his things and will not sleep until he comes back home. Awww! He loves his mother very much and is very close to her. See how adorable Oh-chan is? ^_^

Riida is kind-hearted too. In Arashi’s ranking, where the Arashi members themselves will rank each other on different subjects, Ohno ranked 1 in the purity of heart category. Arashi takes care of their leader and loves him so much. ^_^

I love and admire Ohno-kun. He might not be so smart, but he is talented: singing, dancing, drawing, arts, radio show DJ, choreographer, acting (best actor!) etc.  There is so much more I could say, but I’ve said all the best things about Ohno as much as I can. What I hope for is that you had fun reading this little article dedicated to the beloved Riida of Arashi and was able to appreciate him. ^_^

Otanjoubi Omedetou, Ohno-kun~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad