Tuesday, November 03, 2015

A Story Behind My Lovely Pursue




アッサラムアライクム (Assalamualaikum)
おはようございますみんなさん ^_^ (Good morning everyone/Selamat pagi semua)


Happy Tuesday Morning to all my visitor who visited my blog.

Because today I wake up and tidy my room so early, then I found I have a lot of messy stuff in my room everywhere especially my pursue. Huhuhuhuu….

I almost forget to use it (I just buy it since I found it nice n kawaii but almost of it I’m never wear it before) and I think my pursue still look new and fresh. Indeed… hahahaa

So today, before i keep them at my treasure box, I would like to share some of them (my pursue) to my lovely visitor who want to see what kind of purse that interest me the most, and some story behind each of my unique and simple pursue that i love very much. 

Here minna, Douzo ^_^

This one i bought during Saratok Regatta 2011. I just wear it twice around that year I think.

This one I bought around mid 2012 at one mini accessories store at India Street, Kuching Sarawak, right after I got my first payment since I use to working as Production Operator at T.E.S back 3 years ago.

This one I bought during Pesta Berambeh At Saratok around 2013-2014. That time my hometown were visited by so many visitor around Sarawak, Brunei, Indonesia, British (i met two of gaijin) and oso we got the visitor from Semenanjung Malaysia and some RTM staff. Many booth were opening around Saratok Bus Station and they sell a lot of stuff from accessories, clothes, tradisional stuff and so more.  I use to pick this pursue with price RM 39.90. Come on guys, its CHANEL! And really suits my taste and who care about the price ?! hahahahaa...

I don't remember when i buy this one but I think since it looks cute especially with that teddy cover so I just buy it. Honestly, never wear it before, hahahaaa... (my inner kid is still. LOL hazukashi~~)

This one i'm not buying it but it's a gift from Na Cheche (my tauke wife since im working as waitress around end 2013) who just come back from Kuching after attending her Monavie Achievement Event. She buy it two. One for me and one for my sister (the green one). She is really nice toward her workers.

This one I bought at Saratok EVERRISE (RM 29.90 NEW ARRIVE) Okay, dont blame me. Caz i really love PINK! Then I caught it first before anyone get it!! When i'm going to Saratok SB I still remember, two of the cashier love to praise and said "cantik pursue!" . though I just quiet and smile but inside I just like to say "Ureshii" hahahahaaa...

This one I bought during Saratok Annual Event, none other than Saratok Regatta, one years ago. The pursue was made from Thailand and my dad said, "Your taste not bad but can you just stop buying it!" then my mom continued, "You have a tons already my dear!" hahahaa.. WHO CARES?! As long as I love PURSUE!

This one I bought it around this early years. Actually idk what my purpose to buy it? It just happen when I accompany my bestfriend shopping to buy her baby stuff then I go to accessories area and I saw this one and I can't stand myself to squeal "Kyaa! Its Hello Kitty!" then my bf slap my shoulder hardly. After she's done with her stuff and were going to the cashier, she almost shock when seeing i'm throwing that pursue to the cashier and said "You buy it too?!" hehehee.. I can't help but need to buy it. It's soo cute. LOL

This one I bought right after I receive my brother "Raya Angpau" this year. I shop wif my mom at NAM LEONG and accidentally found this near at shoes/heels area. Its NEW ARRIVE and has a lot of pretty patterns and atashi wa hontouni suki desu! ^_^

Look at the both front and behind cover. It looks pretty and I love that Eiffel Image, though im never wear it until this day. huhuhuuu~~ Maybe, will wear it some day ^_^



じゃ、それだけ for today (Itu saja untuk hari ini),
またあいましょう (Jumpa lagi nanti) ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad