Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Happy 5x16 Anniversary Debut Arashi Chan ^_^



Konnichiwa, Konbanwa minna ^_^

Today, as the honour of Arashi 5x16 Anniversary debut, I would like to write my message (messeji),  I mean something like appreciation post towards my beloved idol, Arashi chan ~

To My Dear Arashi;

This day, each and every year, was the only day I keep looking forward too, for this past 8 years, the day this 5 wonderful, brilliant man formed into a group, Arashi. No words can really describe my feelings, not even hundred page of essay, caz this feeling can never be taken as mere words. It fills with so much gratitude, tears and never ending thank you.

Ohno san, Sakurai san, Aiba san, Ninomiya san & Matsumoto san..

 Thanks for hardworks towards group, staff-san, your beloved family and us (fans)
You all really make us proud to having you all as one of our greatest inspiration of life. You absolutely deserve the all greatest achievement that you achieve so far. Omedetou gozaimasu Arashi chan ^_^

Also, thank you for being there at my lowest point, just by your song, your silly jokes, made by day a little bit brighter. Arigatou gozaimasu Arashi chan ~
(im proud being an Arashi fan)

And please remember, no matter what who you are then, now and into the future, We always love you and support you FOREVER.

I just wish all the best to all 5 of you and may you stand 5 together, forever.
16 years as five and still counting.


Happy 16th Anniversary debut ^_^
Congratulation guys! Happy for you all!
Stay strong, Stay Unique, Stay Special and do the best you can. Ganbatte masu!

* feel quite dissapointed for my late wishes. I suppose to post it this early morning, but line is so picky with me. Anyway, I hope it’s not late as well as today still September 15.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad