Friday, April 10, 2015

Ai Chan Greatest Moment At Malacca

Today, I would like to share some my imoto-kun photos about all her greatest moment while she still studying at Politeknik Melaka.

Ai chan together with study group


Ai chan Tomodachi Birthday Anniversary

Ai chan weekend-walk with buddies

Ai chan non-stop selfie with buddies


Ai chan dinner time with buddies

All Ai chan buddies and study group

Ai chan visits a Malacca Historical place



Kawaii Ai chan with cho~ pink Hello Kitty and some cute-figure FROZEN chara.

 Special caption that i made ^_^


I hope Ai chan love this post which I made it specially for her.

Note;
Imoto kun (young sister)
Tomodachi (friends)
Ai chan (my sister <the one who wears a glasses in the photos>)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad