Saturday, May 17, 2014

Happy Teachers Day 16 May 2014



To Miss Willie Nelson ;

Thanks for wearing such beautiful a dress. Thanks for always smile with our blank face each time we just stunt look at you with long silence. It’s because we admires your beauty.

To Mdm. Rossita Guang ;

Sorry for burden you each time im the late one to finish my ICT assignment. Im always on behind but truly im never give up to done it early. Just because I can’t stand for low temperature in laboratory, my hands start to trembling, im always crying on my heart not because I think about my disease, but… how to finish my assessment and pass up it early. I still remember about my PC assembling that I’ve never done it yet and still I feel very guilty. Please forgive me and thanks for always caring about my health n doesn’t force me to do the assignment that burden me. Thank you so much…

To Mr. Mohd. Razif Subas ;

Each time u stand in the front of class, rather than to talk about the history from textbook which make some students get sleepy, you almost talk about life, people, our own history and sometimes you share your story with us and im never get annoy with you. You are the amzing teacher who can talk about anything and I got a lot of information through you. And thank you so much coz always ask my condition.

To Mrs. Wong Yong Lee ;

And lastly for the teacher whom I adores very much until this day my first impression about her is still never change. I can’t forget her as my best teacher who give me a lot of inspiration to study more and more, thanks for science coz it’s really helps me a lot  when I do some research about my own disease and through her words who’s never get tired to teach us finally I realize without this teacher im not going to be a better person on future. Although most of student include my friend say she is not normal and weird teacher but I think it’s wrong. Honestly, I laughed it a little bit but when I saw her closely… I watch myself too. Im human and im not completely normal too. Nobody’s perfect in this world. yeah she’s not normal as other teacher. Because I finally found she is the greatest teacher that I’ve ever seen in my life.

My Final Speech (Thank You So Much) Towards All Teacher

Teachers are always be as my precious treasure when i still in high school. although it was 4 years already since i quit as student, i still remember them and love them as a person who really lectures me to study more and more. so, in this opportunity, i wrote some letter for my inspiration teacher who's ever teaching me at SMK (BM) SARATOK, definitely my lovely school ^_^

Lastly from the bottom of my heart, I want to say Thank You So Much and Happy Teachers Day to all teacher who was working at SMK BM SARATOK. Keep on doing your best to be a greatest teacher who give a lot of inspiration for your student. It just like, some will teach us lesson, not to change us but for us to realize our mistakes, and to help us grow, and make us a better person. And some would simply inspire and love us, to make us happy.


















Sincerely wrote by,
SMK BM SARATOK Ex-Student
4/5C 2007-2008.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad