Thursday, May 01, 2014

Beautiful MixFace Ohmiya & JunToshi


Minasan Gonbawa,

Today  I would like to share some pic of Arashi fans artwork about how it could be when one face are mix with two Arashi member appearance  were create.

At first this pic were point about the conversation topic about the twitter fan is producing non-existent children of Arashi members. But in my blog, I would like to give the tittle Beautiful MixFace between Ohmiya and Juntoshi. Isn’t that become more interesting topic right now?

So enjoying this two awesome pic from the TOP my favorite OTP in Arashi. OhMiya VS Juntoshi. sorry for the the others pair, hehehe...

From the Beautiful cp in Stormy, We're going to Juntoshi first, Dozo!


Then we're going to the cuttest skit-duo also become the Top Most Favorite pair in Japan, here, we have OhMiyaSK.


Hmm… which one is better???
………………
Still Thinking?
Hard to choose ne!

Btw, thanks for taking your time to read my post.

Credit pic goes to Zahirah DBSK ARASHI who let me take this pic from her fb.
Arigatou gozaimassu.

eh, chotto matte... something just remind me about this photo. see the picture in below.


Ohno Satoshi MixFace with Jun Matsumoto
almost look alike as Akanisji Jin, ne?
or maybe i'm wrong. It depends from the others perspective how they look about this pic. credit to the owner of the pic (unknown). I just remember i take this pic somewhere in tumblrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad