Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ohaiyo Sha Jane and Boboiboy

Ohaiyo Gozaimassu ^__^

Today, i wake up so early ne...
Actually i got a stomach ache that i can't stand to continue my sleep which force me to wake me up quickly then run to the toilet.
.....

A few minutes later...
Because i didn't have anything to do, with warm smile looking at me, Sha Jane is already wake up on my bed and sat on my pillow. Then i took her pic, here... dozo!

cho kaawaii ne...
 Then i go to my brother room searching for my boboiboy...


Nenene... just as expected. Stupid, Fat and Lazy Biggest Cat in our home. It's BOBOIBOY! 

btw...






No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad