Monday, January 13, 2014

Talented Boy Ohno Satoshi



This guy is simply talented person. He use all the benefits God give to him. If you looking with detail, he use most of his body talent. Sexy voice for singing, flexible body for dance, pretty fingers for art or maybe beauty face for confusingly people who always get mistake him as a girl almost of time. Okay, he’s not a girl but actually when u jump at the junior era since his first debut in JE, he is the most pretty boy that I’ve ever met. Although I’m really adores cute innocent chibi Yamapi, pretty handsome Tackey Senpai, how Tsuyoshi Dohmoto have girly look and how Akanishi Jin look so freaking beautiful with`~!@#$%^&* clothes. I still can’t found something that we call “Beautiful” but destiny met me with Arashi and finally I found something so “Beautiful”. And he is Ohno Satoshi. It just there is something I like about him. Plus, he once voted as No.1 Pretty Boy in Japanese Mag around 2003-2004 who was mention by Tsuyoshi Dohmoto before as well as he said “he’s upcoming to become a next pretty boy!” happy ^_^ Ohno did it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad