Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Kekalkan Hubungan Baik Malaysia-Jepun


www.freemalaysiatoday.com

Insiden penyokong Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim berkumpul memijak dan membakar bendera Jepun di hadapan Kedutaan Malaysia di Jepun diharap tidak jejas hubungan baik Jepun-Malaysia.

I am Malaysian and as a Malaysian people we must to think in rational way to solve the problem, not to make a suck demonstration such as burn Japanese flag just because of unsatisfied by some people. We just an ordinary people who doesn’t knew the fact of the true story which government make a fault but every country have their own rules and please respect  each other rules. I said this not because I am fan of Jpop, but how I assumed that Sakura Earth as my 3rd home in this world since a long time ago and how I’m really appreciate about best relationship between Malaysia-Japan especially Sarawak-Japan.

Setiap hal yang kecil tolong jangan diperbesar-besarkan,
Dan setiap hal yang besar itu, tanganilah dengan jalan yang diakhiri dengan kedamaian.

Malaysia <3 Japan
Japan <3 Malaysia

We don’t want to break this precious relationship.
PEACE. No WAR.

Jauhi Kontroversi, Elakkan Demonstrasi,
Negara Aman Masyarakat Harmoni.

www.business-people.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad