Sunday, August 03, 2014

Happy Friendship Day To All My Greatest FRIENDS



So, what the day is today you guys thought?
I bet for someone who’s really treasure friendship a lot, they can guess my question excitedly, do they. Of course they are!

Because today is a World Friendship Day!

So, minasan..
Refers to the WFD today, I would like to write some thought about my beautiful person that I called them a best/nice/awesome/real FRIEND that I’ve ever met in my life. It’s also include about how we met and where the friendship story is began. Just to inform, perhaps some of my story lines have a little bit connection with Arashi coz I can’t resist to show them about Arashi when they start asking me who’s Arashi actually. So, some of them knews Arashi little bit coz since we become a friend with each other, we use to respect no matter any kind of stuff we’ve interested for. As well as they exposed me about Korea/Kpop things, something like that and also I exposed them too about my Arashi (Disclamer : I do not own Arashi. They belong to JE.) They knew how I’m so addicted into Japanese things and how I adores Arashi boyband so much. That’s why I’m thankful I met them. not only because they understand my interest but also the way they care for me, the way they also give some space to listen my story, the way they let I borrow their shoulder when I’m crying and the most importantly the way of them who’s already accepted the way who I am.


Lyna Lynn a.k.a Yuki, Azura a.k.a Ju, Nur Diana a.k.a Nasa, Nabila a.k.a Ieyla and CT Nur’Ain a.k.a Ain.
My Best Muslimah Friends

Bad and good today, they always beside me no matter how near or far we are. We are the buddiest who’s not being separated by the distance.
That’s what we called A-Fu-Ren (A-Friends)

Then, we go to my first tomodachi, Dozo ^__^



Firstly, this is JEZ. My junior in T.E.S. We work in the same area but our place were so far, but in term of relationship we are soo.. close to each other. Every morning we never miss to eat roti canai at canteen while make a conversation about things were happen around us. We have a good relationship since from start we meet and that’s make me thought maybe we never hide anything from each other. Even, we have same color of mobile which make me yelled at her “u imitate my style, do u!” then she reply me back ”who cares!”


Here, I insert our cp mobile phone



Secondly is N. Full name Enelsy Floride ak. …… blablabla… I forget her family name’s though. Now I tell she is the beautiful girl after all in T.E.S. actually she is Pure of Bidayuh blood but some of their family also related to Chinese, Malay and Iban since her sibling getting married with difference race.  Pretty plus humlility, that’s what make people get easy mix with her. She use to idolise Agnes Monica when it comes to term in fashion.  Also, she love  to talk about Agnes Monica a lot and also she is pretty-hater of Stay-C. She doesn’t like  Stay-C and no one dare to make conversation about Stay-C in front of her coz she  will abruptly change the atmosphere between smooth conversation and we will see how suck her bad mood-feeling. She once joining Toko Next Top Model around 2012 and sincerely I help her with my idea’s. I teach her with some practical that Tyra Banks use for her modelling in ANTM. Although it makes me pretty sad she was un-nominated, but she said its okay. Most importantly, that’s enough to have some people who still supporting her. 


Now, its turn to Natasha or a simple cute name that everyone always refers for her, Shasha. Cutie girl who really addicted into Lilo & Sticth things. Her hobbies is playing computer game during freetime.  So, when we’re going out together, Computer Game Centre are the main place we choose to waste our time. She never mind to waste her money just to Over her game and that’s why… she use my money. Urghh!! Btw, she still my friend. And that’s it, her best weapon is her cute pouting lips. That’s why I can’t resist that. Also, like teenagers get interest nowadays, she really like Kpop and use to idolise 2ne1, Big Bang and Superjunior. But lately when I show her Arashi Wallpapers on my phone, she start having a big crush with Ohno. Because Ohno is cute and she like cute things she force me to send all my Ohno pic to her phone. Although I have little bit annoying, again she use her weapons here to the point she said “Arashi comel lah.” Okay, im melting right now.


Then, this is Ieyla. Sweetie girl from Sri Aman,  Sarawak. Before, she was pretty close to Shasha before I entering T.E.S. Our first meet was in Cap Core Area. When my Insulation finish early, I’ll go to her or N, but almost of time , I’ll go to her place. She is quiet, doesn’t talk so much but after a cp of weeks we work together, we start to talk n speak with each other. difference from the others, she like Kdrama but didn’t like Kpop. She always wonders why people love Korea though Japanese were more too handsome than Korea. Okay, she start mention about our handsome FSDV Boss Department, Mr. Jay Matsuoka. She said Japan and Korea maybe looking almost same, but I said "Chinese is the most handsome", "Japan is No.2" she continued, then we stare at each other…. Long pause… when I said "Korea?" She still said I love Jay Matsuoka! Hahahaha…. That’s what we always talking about and we share a lot of story n sometime Line Monitor get mad at us bcoz we never stop talking. At the end, we just end it with laugh. She’s so sweet when she’s talk, cute when she make any pose to my phone and from start we began a close relationship, we use to holds hands together whenever we go. At canteens, factory, hostel or in café store. We even didn’t care about what people view at us but most importantly is how we understand each other. she once give me Japanese white t-shirt with V collar design. Before, she wears it in front of me and I said it’s pretty. She smile and thanks to me. She also said I’m the first person who mention about it and how glad her to hear that. Then, 2 day before I’m quite from T.E.S, she give me that t-shirt as a memory gift of our friendship. It’s make me pretty shocked coz I know she once tell me it’s her lovely t-shirt. So, I refuse to accept it, then she told me “When we want to give something for someone, give something that we love and have a meaning behind of it and then we remember about the owner for that things. You once say it’s pretty when I wears it. So, when u wears it on mirror, it’s also suits and pretty for you, then u remember me.” That’s what Ieyla teach me about the real friendship. Thanks Ieyla.


Now, this is Joo. Just one year younger than me but she treats me like the oldest. We always seen often together coz we always together especially at hostel. Actually, she is my room-mates at T.E.S. She is the person who really cares about me since im working at T.E.S. Our bed in front from each other and we just talk when its time to go to bed. We never hide anything especially in term of our family problems. Although she is the rich girl, she is orphan, she is the youngest in her family. All her sibling are male and was married already and just her who really want to working outside to become an independent girl as well as me. She’s nice and so friendly when it comes to friendship. Although I say she is pretty awesome playgirl, she strongly treasure friendship the most. She once bring me to her village in Tupong, Sarawak. Its not too far from Kuching City. Just took 5 minutes only if we cross the river through Waterfront. During our freetime on weekends, we almost walk side to side in Waterfront, take some picture of us, sometime watch any activities were done at here and the moments I spend with her is the moments I treasure a lot. Its because she really keep an eye for me and really cares a lot about me. Bad and good today, she always beside me. Thank, Joo.


Other than Ryusho, this is Yuki, sweetie girl from JB and also my secondly lovely sister after all. Our friendship story began from 5 guys that our treasure as a rainbow in our live who was turn us to become as One of an Arashian. Something that getting we always close because we share the same interest in term of idol. Arashi and our favorite one, Ohno Satoshi. Firstly, we just mail pal who always keep in touch in phone (thanks to epop magazine). Then it turn to fb close pals. We also joining the same group as  well as M.E.A.T (Malaysian Extreme Arashian Team) and many more which only related into JE things. And the third stage, we become a blogger pals who's getting more close and always keep in touch every months. Through our blog, we share most of our thought no matter any kind of stuff we think its fun and entertain to write and share among of us. Honestly, she is the one of Arashian that I meet who keep her faith for Arashi since first we know each other. Just to mention before, I met so many Arashian as well as her but when the Era of Kpop Wave start to bloom and explode everywhere, I lost some of them who abruptly change their taste to Kpop. It feels really  sad but I don’t judge Kpop either coz I’m not a God. I always kept in touch with them but sometime I feel I losing them too coz they rarely make a contact with me anymore. I don’t know who’s fault actually but  I just let it end like that. It’s better coz I don’t want to tell my mom, I frusted bcoz of my best friend. I don’t care if they turn into K things but please, pay attention too about their friendship towards the others friends who still treasure them. Before this, I met Ohno biggest fans as well as Yuki (doesn’t want to mention her name at here coz its only make me pretty sad…) we share a lot of story… once again, A Lot… we laugh, cry and really treasure  our friendship as much as we treasure Arashi so much, until one day Kpop comes between us and make us separated. I don’t blame Kpop but since it become a topic about the broken friendship I through, I can’t say anything and just stuck of the situation, I don’t want to be close about K things even to know about it either. It’s more like I start become of someone who was phobia with Kpop. Then, Yuki comes as my new Arashian and since we got to know each other a lot and almost share our interest together, I strongly believed she’s difference from the others Arashian that I’ve ever met. Not to say other Arashian is bad, but Yuki, she’s difference. It just like she’s the only one who really see me on detail, that’s why I think I glad I met her. Alhamdulillah, thanks God for giving this girl  for me. No matter on past, now and the present… I willl strongly hold this friendship between us and I think our close-bond as Arashian will never be end. Hontouni Arigatou Yuki, for always hold this bond…




Now, its turn to the crazy girl in ny hometown. I simply call her  CT although her nickname is Ain. It can be said we use to be a  bestfriend since a long time already. We meet  since we were in the same prime school. Until we enter a secondary school together, form 1 until form 3 we never get separated, we are really close and always stick to each other, also the positon at class we always next to each other, in lab, dewan perhimpunan, Whenever we go we are always together. We doesn’t talk very much to each other but it’s more to laugh with each other when we meet strange people with a funny face. We’re weird, isn’t it? CT always make me laugh, when she looking at my boring face, she would try her effort to make a funny face just to make me laugh like a psycho and then we start  a fresh conversation, she knew how to get rid my usual boring face. First time I got a disease, she’s the only one who stay in my side and entertain me if she saw me in the bad mood feeling. Sometimes when she make me laugh, I start thinking, cheerful side of her personality inside just to be someone who always be in my side no matter what happen make me forget about my
health problem. One thing I’m never forget, I strongly believe, she hide her sad feeling after understanding my bad condition.I know she can’t help me in other ways, but for me it’s more than enough to just her always beside me. She once smoothly touch my weak fingers while slowly said “Be Strong” She also make a lot of her own special card letter for me. No matter when Eid days were come, my beezday, but also she give me in ordinary days. Her words  make me burst into tears, she never once miss her words to pray towards me and hope I’ll be fine Someday. Her pray.. Inside of each letter she pass up to me…. Make me treasure her a lots.



As well as CT, Sa is another one my close friend ever in my hometown. She is quiet, so smooth when she’s talk and she’s the one who always come to my house often. She talk nicely with my family especially with my mom. My mom really like  her coz the way she cares  after me like CT do for me. Although she’s studies far away from me, we still have an contact and  she never forget to tag some new fresh profile picture to me. She knew a lot how I’m really adores Arashi boy band and also she use to like Ohno Satoshi too. Happy ^_^ Actually, she more into Korean things coz she love Hong Gi but she always have a time for me to spend her time with my Arashi story, She really love to tease Jun, Sho and Aiba. She once say don’t ever try to seduce her with that 3 coz she can spell disaster.  She’s so funny but really she just joking, don’t thought it in wrong way okay. Btw, she is really complicated girl. When I show her lot of my ohmiya wallpaper, her first thought is really weird but I do explain to her, ohmiya is not bad as well as what are she’s thinking. After clear with is, she’s able to accept ohmiya relationship and adores fan-service but sometimes when she sheepishly smile while watching old video sho kun revealed as their 24 Hour TV in 2004, when ohmiya tightly hugging each other in one futons, she starts become talkative girl  each time Arashi became our main topic of conversation. Not because she get interest with boyxboy love,mmm… maybe, a little bit but she said to me “no wonder anymore if they really gay on future, but the positive points I got is their awesome friendship. Yeah, maybe they just too cute to stick with each other and I can’t resist that.” since then, she change her taste to adores Nino. When I ask her why, she told me back “U love Ohno and I Love Nino. We half of their relationship. If Nino can love Ohno strongly like that, why we not. Nino really love Ohno right?” Idk why im start blushing but we know what we talk about. No bisexual things come at here remember, but we just smile to each other… we adores fan service but at the same time we put ohmiya relationship between our space of friendship. Honestly, she’s the one who’s always put three miracle words to me, no matter at mails, fb walls or some letters as well as CT write for me and I never reply I back coz I thinks its jerk… . Deeply through my heart, I love them as much as they love me too. Indeed. I glad I met them through this way of friendship.





However to ending this speech, I take this opportunity to wish Happy World Friendship Day and also don’t forget to send this regards to all your greatest friend as well as me. Hope you were blessing to have a real friend who always love you till the end of world… need I say more? Love for all eternity… (borrow Ohno words to Nino) <not to mention gay/bi thing at here but how I’m adores these 2 friend who love each other very much>



Gif credit : www.123friendster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad