Saturday, July 04, 2015

Ohno Satoshi Will Be Holding A Second Art Exhibition Called 'FREESTYLE II'




This year it was announced that Ohno will be holding a second art exhibition called FREESTYLE II in Tokyo from July 24 to August 23.


In addition, Ohno will be holding an art exhibition in Shanghai from July 9 to July 29, showcasing artwork from his first art exhibition, FREESTYLE.

ABOUT


It’s been 7 years already since my last exhibition. This summer, I get to hold the second art exhibition of my life, complete with new works, in “FREESTYLE II”. At around the same time, I also have the privilege of showcasing in Shanghai the work which I previously did for “FREESTYLE (Part 1)”. Somehow it’s just… it feels nostalgic, yet entirely new at the same time. It’s a strange and marvelous feeling which leaves me overwhelmed.

The overseas exhibition in particular, I had never thought people from overseas would be able to view my work. I wonder what the people in Shanghai would think about my art pieces? How would they react? I’m really keen to find out. I’m holding the Tokyo exhibition in the same venue as Freestyle I, so that’s feel even stranger. This exhibition will display art pieces which were created in a way that weren’t previously attempted. Compared to Freestyle I, I feel that this exhibition showcases even more of who I am right now. After 7 years have passed, how was Ohno Satoshi changed? If it’s alright with you… if you’re interested in finding out, do come and take a look! That’s how I feel about it. I, too, am looking forward to how this exhibition turns out.

- OHNO SATOSHI


Credit pic: aramajapan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad