Monday, December 09, 2013

He Just Such A Beautiful Creation




I don’t know why I’m always have this thought in my mind. Although it’s clear Ohno is boy not a girl. What’s going on with my mind actually I don’t know it either… I really need some psychiatric right now to explain what just happen to me. Of course I’m one of Ohno biased out there, but since everyone knew it especially the Arashist, how Ohno being love by the other members and become almost the centric one when it comes to Arashi pairing. 


After spending a few years to became Arashian and knew Oh Chan closely, I couldn't help but to have my mind how my opinion about Ohno.





 His round face was like a remembrance to the ancient Japanese Ladies from Heian era, symbolizing the pure and true beauty of Japanese Lady. His looks also made him remember the Ichimatsu Dolls. ( based from running_arashi LJ, how much time I already repeat this words?) Although Ohno's eyes were considered big for common Japanese, along with his long lashes, adding in some more beauty in him. Above all,  I liked it most when he smiled with that face of his...


Sometimes I thought if Arashi had a girl member, it should be Ohno. I’m still adores how cute and girly Nino attitude but I think Ohno is just someone who have women hearts and more into women type. I mean he just have such a beautiful aura of women that can make us can’t resist about his beauty. When we talk about women appearance, definitely it’s Ohno. His round face, his forehead, his jaw line, his girly eyebrows, his seductive smile and especially his soft small and sensual lips which always make me attractrive when I see this part of him. (who doesn’t want to kiss him??) 

Okay, that’s enough already, I don’t want to imagine to much about how damn beautiful Ohno are. But I must to admit this guy is REALLY2 Beautiful.
After watch Arashi ni Shiyagare New Year Special 20130101 here http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDk2MzIwNTAw.html which IKKo choose Ohno to make an assignment cross-dressing challenge and takes A Purikura In Drag In Shibuya…

credit pic goes to misolee LJ

Finally, it’s provely Ohno is such an cute girl in curly browny hair with pretty short skirt ( I love his kawaii purse, want to buy this one ) and surprisingly how he look so damn sexy beautiful ladies… 

Even Nino watching him without blinks at all

I’ve never seeing the beautiful smile ever Jun Kun gives when he watch their Riida in that drag

And Sho kun, how he laugh so hard watching Riida giving his posing to the monitor.



pic above i snap from Youtube. sorry for the bad quality on screen.




I tell you Ohno, you were so cute in that posing, I mean all posing which you throw to the monitor. When u say “Satochi Dayo?”  when u seeing your photo in that machine Of course it’s you! Wake up Oh chan, didn’t you aware how cute you are?! It’s you Oh chan! OPPS! Satoko Chan)  The Most Elegant Satoko Chan <3.
Well, that’s all what I want to share about my thought when I see this pretty Ohno, I thought maybe in the previous life, he was born as a girl… 

REALLY BEAUTIFUL GIRL <3


here some pic of how pure ancient Japanese LAdies from Heian Era look like;



www.quora.com


mboogiedown-japan,blogspot.com


facts-pictures.fedio.net

They have damned cute chubby face (>_<)


Ohno : me too ^__^


should i insert how ohno look like too;

 he look suits in that kimono, so pretty Oh chan


OMG!OMG! This is men? Ohno Satoshi? Okay, hard to believe this is Oh chan pic, right? 
Believe it or not, BELIEVE IT

How do you imagine Oh chan pic as pure ancient Japanese ladies from Heian era? i forget where i found this pic but sure i take it from internet. I just think this Oh chan picture are so beautiful ~ As well as i guess, pure ancient Japanese ladies from Heian era. Btw, thanks to the owner of pic (though idk who's)

Add more Ohchan pic pretty as girl, this pic around 2004-2005 in his Special Christmas Short Movie "Saiaku No Date". He look so cute and really look like a girl.


Almost look like his sister, ne..


See?

can't resist to put Satoko's pic again but... look at the left pic. Old cute Oh chan pic being a girl around D no Arashi episode i guess.. 

so, my topic end here. or would you like to play some game before we end this conversation?


Look at the person in the center





There’s has one pretty girl at there. Try to find it.






















so, that's all what i want to say for today. How Ohno can be such A beautiful Creation in my mind and i guess some will have some thought as me. i don"t know, just wonder... or maybe i am wrong. Anyway, have a nice reading and thanks for take your time to read  my post ^_^




if you're curious to know what Ichimatsu Dolls look like, here's the pic:

www.global-rakuten.com
cho kawaii (>_<)



So, to end this conversation, here some extra from my facebook pal, Qiefa Azlan who give me her Satoko sketch. Thanks Qiefa for accept my requested ^__^




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad