Tuesday, October 06, 2015

ARASHI Motivation Quotes



Best quotes and encouraging words from A.M.N.O.S (ARASHI) which give a lot of motivation to their fans.

And those quotes below is my favorite one from each of A.M.N.OS that I use in most of my social web account as my motto n useful philosophy from them (the person I adores).

Aiba Masaki –
Respect your life, Respect your love, Respect your life.
Matsumoto Jun –
I want to be me. I can only be me. Whatever it is, I want to understand it by seeing it with my own eyes, hearing it with my own ears.
Ninomiya Kazunari –
There isn’t an end to something you truly love.
Ohno Satoshi –
As long as you like it, if you keep doing it continuously, you’re definitely getting closer to your dream.
Sakurai Sho –
Write it as a dream, read it as a goal.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad