Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Oh Chan Bought A New PC And Do Read His Fan-Made Sites



Though this is pretty old article around 2009 that i manage to dig-up, demo.. can’t stand to squeal KYAA!!! Oh chan bought a new pc and do read his fan-made sites about him.




“Dear fans,

Recently, I haven’t been seeing much of you guys. There’s really not many opportunities to meet you it makes me kinda lonely. Although we see each other during concerts, I wish we could get together more often. I always work hard in reading fan letters. Recently I bought a new computer, and I am reading fan-made sites which are about me.

Although I don’t get to see you guys often, to be able to read fansites like this makes me happy that I bought a computer. I will continue reading them everyday. Everyone please take care of yourselves.”
— Ohno Satoshi

Arigatou Oh chan ^_^ spending your time to read your fan-made sites. Really appreciate your work and i hope you found my site too ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad