Monday, November 17, 2014

K Chan Is Came Back ^_^






Dear Blog,
Assalamualaikum, Hello There ^_^
How are you?

Long time no see. Such a long week I didn’t update my status here. Here, I just wake from sick since 1 week ago I got stomach ache and need to rest more because Doctor said i had a food poison.  Such a horrible day I through, isn’t?

Just feeling more better AND I just want to say…
NOW! I Came Back ^_^

I miss u so much my blog. Nice to to meet you again. Touch my keyboard and back again to view my screen.

Good job! i got more than 7 thousand total page view in my wall. Feeling so great at here. Though is not a numerous number but I still appreciated it. At least the number was increased since the last day I leave you with some Islamic quotes post.

Now, feeling so excited here. Actually… I doesn’t have a topic to update, so… see you soon ^_^

I love you my pretty blog and thanks for kept your faith for being my BEST WEB Social companion ever. Also for your twinster as well as Pinterest, Fb, LJ, AVachara, Fanpop... I <3 YOU ALL.

Your Lovely Author
K Chan ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad