Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy 34th Birthday Oh Chan ^_^


First of all, I just want to wish Happy 34th anniversary Riida and hope your day will be amazing and beautiful as well as you are. Although you are 34 this year and would be Ojiisan already, for me you always look young and never change a bit. You are the the best and the cutest Leader which I’ve ever met in this world and thanks for being a great oniisan to the smarter Chesto, the idiots/genius Masaki, the bratty Nino and for the Dos Jun.


Although you are the bully-able Riida and always get treated by them but you still say they love you, that’s why they love to make a mess with you, Nino especially. Truly riida, I think Arashi Love towards you, it can’t be beat by anyone else include us as your fans. 15 years together since 1999… hard to believe you guys still can hold this nakama in such a for long time. For Me, ARASHI Friendship is The Best! And that’s one thing I treasure from you guys a lot.

Riida, even though your faces might have changed, I hope no one's smiles and the way you laugh have gotten any different. November is coming always and remember, whatever happens in the future, no matter who you are, I’m  always love you and supporting you. Otanjoubi Omedetou Riida ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad