Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Found My Hello Kitty Memo Book



Yatta, finally I found it!

Actually, this is very old memo book which I buy around late 2011. I don’t know why I buy it in that time. 3 years ago, im going outstation together with my family and I enter the stationery store, then I saw this Hello Kitty memo book. I just caught it and squeal “It’s Hello Kitty”. Kyaa~~~

I kept it on my cupboard accessories over 3 years and when I make a tidy in my bedroom today, finally I found it again…


it still look fresh, ne


inside of book...


it's look pretty. i love the decoration~


i didn't put any sticker on it once


still empty/blanks...


hehehe... still innocent in that time. i just write about my favorite Arashi boyband


zoom in~


background decoration

So, that's all i want to share together for today. Jane ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad