Saturday, November 29, 2014

Diari Dunia Jepunku (1999-2014)

1999


Sailormoon. Love Usagi character and use to draw his portrait a lot  since at grade 2.

2001


Hello Kitty. Love to collect many HK sticker include on ice cream cup (>.<)

2007


First crush with Ikuta Toma in Hanazakari no Kimitachie (HanaKimi) then follow by hit Japanese Movies Death Note: Kira The New God.

2008

http://nordasagigirl.blogspot.com

First time watch Arashi MV who sing A-RA-SHI song and use to watch 2006 Summer Tour Concert ONE, 2007 AAA In Tokyo Dome and 2007 Arashi Summer Tour Concert FINAL TIME several time and start to fall in love with Oh Chan.


The years I become Arashist/Arashian

2009


Being a fans of Jpop/Jrock ;
YUI – through her MV “Again”
Hamasaki Ayumi – through her MV “Sunrise/Love IS All”
SCANDAL – through her MV “Shoujo & Beauteen”
YUZU – through their song “Eiko no Kakehashi”
Nishio Kana – through her song “Bestfriend”
HeySayJUMP + NYC – because they are cute Kouhai from the same agency with ARASHI, Johnny’s And Associates.
And being a faith viewer at MTV Channel 713 just to watch Asian Takeaway: JK-Hitz and also at [V] Channel 711 which also viewing JKpop.

Being a faith buyer Epop Chinese then follow by Epop Malay and KLiK Magazine just to search an info about JPOP entertainment.

2010


The years I become AKB48 fans since I first knowing them through their cute and cheerful MV “Heavy Rotation” and “Ponytail to Sushu”. My favorite member is Watanabe Mayu. She’s cute and Pretty.

Start buying KreKo & Arena 3x each month just to read some my favorite comic as well as (Gantz, Ouran High School Host Club, Fairy Tail, Attack On Titan, Until Death Do Us Apart)

Really love anime and kept doing a lot of fiction. (please do read My LJ @ <Sagittarius91>)

Start watching ANIMAXX at Channel 715 (Kyo Kara Maou, Maid Sama, 07-Ghost, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Sauzumiya, K-ON, Fairy Tail, Kuroshitsuji, Sket Dance, Beelzebub, Baka And Test & K )

First time listened to Ikimonogakari song “Arigatou” and start being her fans. Lot of her song seems so harmony to listen and made my heart feel calm.

Also, I use to love Exile song but just idolize them a bit. Only Takahiro. Hehehee… love their song because they look so energetic wherever when they got some performance in stage. One of my favorite song is “VICTORY”.

2011

Use to follow Japanese world unic culture and entertainment at TokyoHive, ORICON, jenewsdaily, jpopasia, allarashithings.tumblr, aramatheydidnt and johnnysjapancentral.com.




First time listening Perfume Song “Poly Rhythm” and start to fall in love with their cute and electro-pop song genre such as “Voice”, “Electro World” and “Laser Beam”. One of my favorite is “Baby Cruising Love” and my favorite member is A chan. Her voice are so cute such as anime seiyu. Cho kawaii (>.<)

2012

Start writing the life journal and use to make LJ account.

My daisuki jpop pals recommended me to listen Jrock song “Crying Rain” by SADIE and also “The Cassis” by The Gazette. Start from there, I’m start to found many biggest name of Visual Kei and use to idolize Gackt, The Gazette, SID, S.u.G, Alice9 & L’arc En Ciel.

http://nordasagigirl.blogspot.com

Start collecting some ARASHI’s DVD as well as (2008 Arashi Around Asia In Tokyo, 1999-2009 ARASHI 5x10 All The Best, 2010 NHK BEST ARTIST, 2011 Kohaku Uta Gassen).


Fall in love with Vocaloid chara especially Megurine Luka and Hatsune Miku. First time listen to Megurine Luka song “Just Be Friend”, cover song of fanvid “Ohmiya SK Version” and I think it’s nice song and seems suits with Ohmiya SK theme on fanvid. Then, I use to searching about the singer and I was realize it’s Vocaloid song. After that, I use to search more about Luka song and found some of it such as Lie, Double Lariat, Secret, Answer, Corruption Garden and have thought it was nice song. Then I found her duet song with Hatsune Miku “The Cantarella Project” and think it was best collaboration of Vocaloid and make I love this duo. Both of them are suit featuring together and their costume are pretty awesome. One of my favorite Luka & Miku feats is “The World Is Disappearing”. It was really nice song and get my heart so touchy and I’m burst to tears. Vocaloid song is THE BEST. Then… I keep on searching about Vocaloid and become mania of it. Btw, not only Luka and Miku but I use to searching more about Vocaloid and those far I count I have memorize 16 Vocaloids chara.

After too much fucking love in writing, I start making a blog. Personally, personal blog (nordasagigirl.blogspot.com) ^_^

2013

Start to collect each cosplay page in KREKO and do read their profile/photo cosplay and use to adores KIPI and Venus Angelic a lot. In terms of Cross-Dressing Boys, Kiyoshi Sakurazaka is my favorite one. My Cosplayer Collection those far is (Kipi, Monpink, Asaki, Kanda Laam, Natumi and many more). I’ve start become more interested with cosplayer Lei Sakuragi but still adores my Lovely Cosplay Princess KIPI <3.

First time listening One Ok Rock Song “Wherever You are” and beautiful plus sexy Taka voice fully tackle my heart. But still can’t beat Ohno Satoshi voice. Hehehe… Both of them have a great and nice voice in their own way.

I use to downloading a lot of old/new Jdorama/Movies (Nobuta Wo Produce, Koizora, Yamada Taro Monogatari, Death Note 2/3, Hana Yori Dango, HanaKimi, Maou, GANTZ ) & anime (Akuma no Riddle, Brother Conflict, Ouran High School Host Club, K Project) via share link which my pals give it to me and my laptop capacity getting so heavy just because my anime folder were increased.

First time I knew Kyary Pamyu Pamyu through her MV “Pon Pon Pon” and thought she is cute and her personality caught my attention. Her fashion is weird but unique and I love her character a lot. Then I use to searching a lot about her song and some of my favorite is “Fashion Monster” & “Candy Love”.

I just found new genre of music and same theme as Vocaloid but its seems look more futuristic. It’s  Kangerou Project and still looking a lot and more detail  about it.

2014


Kept continue buy a KREKO (4x each month) demo… tsumetai na…  No More ARENA (T_T). but I still grateful, I still have KREKO… and my recent manga which I still on going to read is  Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Tokyo Ravens and Zekkyou Gakkyuu (Yomi chara is so creepy, so mystery and so scary. The BEST HORROR genre ever!!!).

At the same time, I spend a lot of time reading my favorite manga and lately, I just realize about something. I am PERFECTLY the OTAKU?! Do I? yeah… that’s why I feel about my chara...

On going being a NIPPON SEKAI blogger



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad