Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Beautiful Cross Dressing Boys In Japan


This time, it’s Beautiful Crossdressing Japanese Male Celebrities! Most list come  from JE talent, ONE of biggest boy band agency in Japan. Also include Ken-On, AVEX and Stardust talent. Then, WHO would you think look beautiful dressed as women! 

Here, i choose TOP 15 my favorite in my list, Dozo (^___^)V


TOP 15
Ikuta Toma (Johnny'e Jr.)

From the stage play “Madame de Sade”


TOP 14
Hiroki Narimiya

From the stage play As You Like It as Rosalind


TOP 13
Takuya Kimura (SMAP)

Dressed up as a geisha 

From a photoshoot


TOP 12 (SMAP)
Katori Shingo
From Hong Kong Night Club
He looks incredibly pretty in this film


TOP 11
Matsumoto Jun (ARASHI)


From the tv show Arashi ni Shiyagare Special 2014 New Year Event
I honestly don't think he looked very feminine. XD Ohno will always be the queen in my opinion. Btw, he's still in my list >.<


TOP 10
Sakurai Sho (ARASHI)

From the TV Show Arashi no Shukudaikun (Arashi Cosplay Segment)


TOP 9
Kamenashi Kazuya (Ka-TTUN)



 TOP 8
Aiba Masaki (ARASHI)

From the tv show Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen



TOP 7
Mizushima Hiro

From a magazine photoshoot


TOP 6
Ninomiya Kazunari (ARASHI)

From JDorama Yamada Taro Monogatari  as TAMIKO



TOP 5
Ohno Satoshi (ARASHI)

Ohno went around Shibuya dressed as a woman and take purikura in drag for the tv show Arashi ni Shiyagare Special 2013


TOP 4
Yuya Tegoshi (NEWS)

This guy perfectly looks like a girl!


TOP 3
Oguri Shun

From a Sony commercial


TOP 2
Gackt

This is the cover of his single "Koakuma Heaven"


TOP 1
Kokke Teppei




Are you gonna to tell  me who is your favorite?
And For Me??


Of course my OTP (Ohmiya)

Tamiko/ Kazuko  and Satoko are always being my favorite.

See how  pretty Satoko Chan  (>.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad