Friday, May 16, 2014

“SPECIAL GOKUSEN BEST QUOTES” Sempena Sambutan Hari Guru MEI 2014



3-D’s Student Last fight

Shin           : I  want to apologized.
Noda         : forget it… is that all?
Shin           : tomorrows graduation ceremony. I want you to attend.
Boy 1        : don’t call me for such a stupid things.
Kuma         : we want to graduate together!
Noda         : how long do you want to play buddies?
Boy 2        : we got tired of such kiddy stuff.
Uchi           :  Kiddy stuff?!!
Shin           : stop it ! we want to diploma’s together.
Boy 3        : it does not really matter.
Boy 4        : we don’t wish to attend.
Uchi           : shut up! We all graduate together… haven’t we promised?
Shin           : that’s the last time we can be a member of 3-D.
Noda         : what do I care!!
Boy 5        : I have other appoinments.
Kuma         : cut it out..
Boy 6        : Shin, let’s leave it that way..
Shin           : no! we can’t!
Yankumi     : umaiera !! (squeal loudly and ran towards her student following by one student)
What do you guys doing here?
Noda         : nothing… (try to leave with his pals)
Yankumi     : Umaiera… stop right there! (walk towards Noda and facing him with a long pause) you think you are ok to be separated from other classmates? Like you can’t communicate with each other. Like bouncing balls, bouncing away from buddies..
Noda         : WHO CARES ?! we are separated anyway!
Yankumi     : to you.. relationships with 3-D is that much only?
Boy 1        : what? relationship?
Boy 2        : just high school classmates only.
Yankumi     : just?
Boy 3        : after graduation, we just say goodbye.
Boy 4        : that’s all there is to it.
Yankumi     :  that’s not it. Isn’t it?
Boy 5        : Yankumi!
Boy 1        : just forget it Yankumi.
Boy 2        :  everyone has his own mind.
Yankumi     : umaiera…
Noda         : everyone is different, any way… A way of living is different. A way of thinking is different. We cannot be in the same league anymore.
Yankumi     : Noda…
Noda         : we were together in the same school for 3 years. That’s all. Buddies..relationship… don’t impose on us anymore!!
……
Long silent…. Then, Yankumi hitch Noda face hardly till Noda fell down into the floor. She knees to the floor, hold Noda jacket tightly then facing him in a serious face.
Yankumi     : Noda… these are your buddies, aren’t they? Aren’t  these your buddies that you can trust? Because of your ego and disposition… are you really ok to lose the life long treasure? ( stand up and facing all her student ) what do you say? (walk to another student) what about you then?.... Murata, when you were at the bottom, everyone get together and solve your problem. When Sawada was deep in trouble, everyone got together to back him up. When I was almost fired, you got all together and saved me. (tears start to running) because you were there, I can be here as I am here today. We crawled up so many obstacles together. That’s… that’s what buddies are meant to be.

        All student get silent…

Shin           : I met Minami today… why do you think, he lied about Australia? His father company went bankrupt. He could not even think about a Graduation Trip. But he did not want us to worry, he want us to enjoy a Graduation Trip. Did you guys understand why he lied?!! Still, don’t  understand this?! You guys still don’t get it?! Na!! (Squeal loudly) He regard us as his important buddies. Minami is still thinking. We all attend the Graduation Ceremony all together! Na! You… Noda!
Noda         : Shut Up! (stand slowly while stare at Shin with guilty and then run away)
…….
Everyone silent and stare to each other with guilty feeling…
All buddies separate on difference way
Noda and his follower…
Shin, walking alone on the street…
Kuma, sitting alone at another street…
Another 6… sitting alone togethers…
Uchi, sitting alone on the park staring at his phone getting Wakaba message
Tomorrows is Graduation Ceremony, good Luck!
Yankumi walk alone while snow pouring on her, looking on the sky, smile and still hoping of 3-D’s student getting together as a real buddies again…

Yankumi Speech when she get fired.

Yesterday, I resigned from my teaching position.
I regret that I wont see my students graduate.
I have a favor to ask. Shirokin teachers, would you please support these students until graduation?
Everyone else please… please don’t give up on them.. they’re not completely mature yet, so they sometimes make mistakes and do the wrong thing. But please don’t label them as delinquents and write them off just for that. It’s just that these guys make a few more mistakes than others. That’s how they are. I was only for three months, but every day was really fun and fulfilling. Im proud to have been a teacher to those Shirokin Gakuin 3-D’s students who have their hearts in the right place.

Uchi           : then, why are you quitting?!
Minami       : that’s right!
Noda         : without you, there’s no point in me coming to school.
Kuma        : school without you is no fun!

Yankumi     : Bakaero! Stop monkeying around! What do u mean by no fun?!! School is not for playing but for studying. Studying  is not for getting good grades, but for training yourself to overcome hardships. People cannot live alone. That’s why they learn to live with others. School is there for you to learn things like that. That’s why u need to attend regularly and graduate properly.

Yu guys…
Listen carefully…
You guys may not be good academically,
But you guys have the most important things as human beings..
Right there. (tap her heart hardly)
So, go live your life with pride, confidence and dignity.

Valedictorian Speech by Sawada Shin of 3-D


I can never trust teacher
School are all the same
That’s what I thought
I was wrong
Here, at this school
There is only one
One and only though
That I could trust whole heartedly
Here
I found real buddies
Together, we fought
Together, we did silly things
Together, we shed tears
There were buddies here
Instead of winning in fist fights
I’d rather be beaten together
There were buddies here
I’d like to be a life long buddy with them
Everyone goes on his way from today
That has no impact on me
We are buddies
(Yankumi start can’t hold a tears from running)
Graduation give me this much sadness…
I did not know that
From tomorrow
I cannot walk through the Shirokin gate
I cannot go to 3-D’s dirty class room
I cannot hear Yankumi’s scolding voice
There would be no more…
I feel really sad..
Yet…
I might meet various people
By meeting many people
We shall learn many things
These are very important factors in life,
It is Yankumi who had taught us that way.
(turn his look to Yankumi who sit with the other teachers on the side of walls. All 3-D’s student stand up one by one…. Yankumi stands together, facing her students while shed her tears)


Shin           : Yankumi, Arigatou.
Uchi           : Arigatou.
Kuma         : Arigatou.
Noda         : Arigatou.
Minami               : Arigatou.
All 3-D/s Student : Arigatou Gozaimashita (bow their head to Yankumi)
Yankumi             : Umaiera…

Shin continue his speech…

        We hereby promise, with a memory of people meeting here, with knowledge we have learned here, with a pride of being graduates of Shirokin High School, with all our might and desires, we look and live straight on this day forward. For these 3 years, we thank you very much. ( bow himself  following by 3-D’s students )



 Yankumi Last Speech in 3-D Class



I am afraid… I had… imposed the meaning of buddies… of Fist fights… as if I knew everything in my life. But every single move was a trial and error, and I was not so confident, on what I was doing. Yet… u guys taught me  if I tackled the problems with all my heart u could open your heart to respond. Like u… something so undoubtedly straight… and so honest,… It might be rare to find, possibly I would face bigger problems in future, but yet, that’s why, I think… I was so blessed… to have u in my class, whole heartedly, I think I was blessed to have u guys as my first students. Arigatou… Minna.
My term as your homeroom teacher expires today. As a teacher, there is one thing I must tell you last. A buddy means… no matter how far you live apart, no matter how many years  you could not see, it’s a life long treasure. 
Cherish it. Never… ever forget about it.

Yankumi and 3-D’s student Last Farewall 






Boy 1        : Yankumi!
Minami       : I decided to go to Night School, while working.
Yankumi     : Ganbareyo, Minami!
Noda         : I’ll past the Art College next year!
Yankumi     : I know u can do it, Noda.
Kuma         : Come and eat my ramen!
Yankumi     : Sure! Yours is 4-star Ramen, Kuma.
Uchi           : when u feel lonely, call me at anytime.
Yankumi     : make sure to take care your mom, Uchiyama.
Shin           ; Yankumi… u said u could be out teacher up until today… you’ll be a home-room teacher for a long time. Forever… and Ever…
Yankumi     : Umaiera…
Shin           : Minasan! Se..No!!


All Students : PEACE!!
Yankumi     : So long you guys! Come and show your face some time, ne.
All students : Ja ne! Sayounara! Genkidana! Bye…

 
My task completely done here. I hope u guys enjoyed Gokusen Special so far. If you laughed a little, shed some tears here.

2003 GOKUSEN, Zuttou Kioku... (Always In Memories)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love All My Followers ^_^

Entry Babab.net

hatsune_miku_cursor

Singing Hatsune Miku

snow_pink

cute_anime_girl_bottom_left

cute_anime_girl_top_right

Streampad